In the business of fuel procurement, measuring the specific performance of every individual fuel is one key factor. Because every shipment varies from one another.
In the business of fuel procurement, measuring the specific performance of every individual fuel is one key factor. Not only generally speaking. Because every shipment varies from each other. At EFO, we closely measure, monitor and help our owners plan for the best possible energy outcome out of every relocated fuel batch. That is not only good for the economy – it is also good for the environment.
But ensuring good performance is about much more than this. Transparency in every part of the process, optimizing the day-to-day logistics and enabling synergies where they are relevant is also a great part of what we do at EFO.
But if you have to sort out the single most important part in building performance for our owners, it probably is the fact that we act and stand strong together. Thanks to our business model, we are able to make higher demands and to reach further. At the end of the day, this not only keeps costs to a low but also qualities to a high.
How EFO creates sustainable profitability
1. Leverage concerning information
In every deal signed, we learn something new. About the region, country and its market. As we sign new deals, in many different countries every week, we gather valuable information which we carefully evaluate and analyze. Which per se gives us an advantage knowing all valuable data there is to know.
Our model of transparecy prevents undesirable competition among our partners and we greatly value full transparency through the entire value chain.
3. Logistics 2.0
To reach the highest level of optimization regarding the logistic solutions for our partners, we take the following measures:
- To be able to plan ahead in the most efficient way, separate plans for demand and supply are created for each fuel portfolio – which gives us a great over view of the upcoming need per fuel.
- Negotiation then takes place with possible suppliers from the levels stipulated in the plan
- Each partner is financially liable for the volume one has given mandate
- Each partner is able to deviate from the optimal portfolio stated, for a price adjustment corresponding the portfolio effect.
4. Negotiation strenght
Through the strenght in our community, we are considered a more important part thus giving us advantage regarding both volumes and price.
All the above creates synergies regarding both logistics details and general information.